Click here to apply now!
So, you’ve completed your application…what do you do now? If you haven’t done so already, you should complete a FAFSA form to apply for federal student aid. Once you receive an email from eCAMS, the SAGU student portal, activate your account and check on your document tracking. This portal will keep you up-to-date on the status of your application process.Listed below are the items needed to complete your application process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the OSL Admissions office at 972.825.4879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit an Official High School transcript, unless transferring more than 21 hours of college credit (print request form)
3. Submit an Official college transcript, if applicable (print request form)
4. Submit your ACT/SAT scores to SAGU
5. Participate in an Interview with an OSL Director In addition to these steps, we will contact the references you listed in your application. Their completion of reference forms is part of your Pre-Acceptance process. tent goes here
1. Complete a Health History Form, including proof of Meningitis, MMR, Polio (18 and under), and TB skin test (within one year) immunizations.
2. Pay your $150 deposit by sending a check to OSL Admissions, 1200 Sycamore, Waxahachie, TX 75165. Please be sure to write the check out to SAGU, not OSL.
3. Complete and submit a Background Check Release form
4. Complete a Dorm Request Form
5. Complete the FERPA release form (this will be mailed to you in your pre-acceptance packet). Please contact the OSL Admissions office at 972.825.4879 or email@example.com with questions.
SAGU Tuition: SAGU tuition cost is per credit hour, and OSL students take 12 credit hours per semester. Tuition cost is determined by SAGU. If students decide to take more than the minimum 12 hours per semester, their total tuition cost will be higher than listed. General Fee: A SAGU fee applied to every student’s account. Room: The cost of living in Collins Dorm each semester. Board: The cost of the SAGU Meal Plan and access to all SAGU facilities (including the Wellness Center). OSL Internship Fee: This fee covers the general costs associated with the internship program at The Oaks. SAGU/OSL Competitive Grant: This grant specifically for Oaks School of Leadership is a gift from SAGU to OSL students. It is determined year-to-year and does not have to be repaid.